Executive Sales Assistant (USA)
We’re seeking a professional Executive Assistant/ Office Manager to provide administrative and sales support to our Vice President and small team within our multi-country engineering company (US & UK). The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is high-energy, goal-oriented, and results-driven, has a high level of integrity, commitment and thrives in a multi-faceted work environment. The company is entering a growth mode making it an exciting time to join this small but dynamic team!
What will you do?
- Perform calendar management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel appointments.
- Produce usable information by transcribing, formatting, editing, and delivering text, data, and graphics as needed by the VP.
- Make, receive and direct calls including general inquiries and sales or service requests.
- Represent and be an excellent ambassador for the company
- Maintain the office in a highly professional manner.
- Complete various projects such as collecting and organizing information, compiling reports or presentations, etc.
- Perform general office duties, including maintaining office supply inventory and ensuring smooth operation of the office and equipment.
- Carry out errand requests from time to time as needed.
- Contribute positively to the team environment.
- Communicating/engaging with customers, partners, vendors, and other third parties as needed ad hoc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Sales or account management desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Car owner/driver
- Excellent telephone manner
- Looking to grow a career with medium enterprise company
- Positive attitude
- Live within Danville area or easy commute
- At least one year of Senior Executive administrative experience; Vice President/CEO support
- Prior experience in an engineering / technology company
- Prior sales experience, internal or external in a customer facing role
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you’re suited to role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare & Dental provided.
Strictly no agencies.